Teagasc Student Maintenance Grant
- Teagasc provides student maintenance grants to eligible students participating on full-time Level 5 and Level 6 programmes. Assessment for eligibility is based on criteria similar to those for higher education student maintenance grants
- Means testing will apply
- Students awarded a Teagasc Student Maintenance Grant at Level 5 and progressing onto a Level 6 programme will be requested to complete a Grant Renewal Form. This form will be issued to each student in early September. There will be a means re-assessment for a portion of students who were in receipt of a grant at Level 5
- Students who did not apply at Level 5 for a Teagasc Student Maintenance Grant will have the opportunity to apply in Level 6 academic year if attending a Teagasc Level 6 programme
We will not be processing the applications and will not be in a position to handle specific queries about applications
Queries in relation to the Teagasc Student Maintenance Grant Scheme should be directed to:
- email@example.com or 1890 261 000
- Please note that Teagasc student maintenance grant applications are not processed by student Universal Support Ireland (SUSI).
Additional information can be accessed at: https://www.teagasc.ie/education/going-to-college/student-maintenance-grants/application-process/
Student Universal Support Ireland (SUSI)
Students on the Higher Certificate in Engineering in Agricultural Mechanisation course can only apply for the SUSI (Student Universal Support Ireland) grant. This course is run in conjunction with LIT.
Please ask at Reception if you are unsure of which grant is applicable to your course.