Course Information & How to Apply
Follow the link on each course for detailed information on all our courses and instructions on where and how to apply
Progress and grow in the agricultural industry at Salesian Agricultural College. The training you receive is not just a career path, but an education for best practice.
First year in Agricultural College, choose from either a or b:
- a. Level 5 - Certificate in Agriculture - Apply through Teagasc
- b. Level 6 - Higher Certificate in Engineering in Agricultural Mechanisation (Level 6), (this is a two year programme) - Apply through the CAO
Second year in Agricultural College:
- Level 6 - Advanced Certificate in Agriculture in Dairy Herd Management - Apply through Teagasc
- Level 6 - Advanced Certificate in Agriculture in Drystock Herd Management - Apply through Teagasc
- Level 6 - Advanced Certificate in Agriculture in Agricultural Mechanisation - Apply through Teagasc
- Level 7 - Bachelor Degree of Engineering in Agricultural Engineering (Level 7) - Apply to Limerick Institute of Technology
- Level 7 - Professional Diploma in Dairy Management (2 years, work placement based) - Apply to Teagasc
Progression is also available through the higher education links scheme on all full time courses. Please contact the relevant higher education institute for further information.
Distance Education Green Cert for Non Agricultural Award Holders (weekend or school holiday options available)
Available to holders of Level 6 or Higher Non Agricultural Award Holders ONLY
Follow the link on each course for more detailed course information and details on how to apply